Photo

I Have Tried Everything Thus Far...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Princinto

Princinto

• Approved Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Pretty girls... airplanes, money, cuties of all race.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

Hello Albert... trust all is well with you, sir?

I am still flying the A340-600 (my all time favourite bird) made from CLS.... I am still noticing that the nosegear still does not turn even when application of the autorudder is active/inactive. The nosewheel turns on the MD 81/82, but not cls A340-600... That is the only imperfection for me concerning this airplane. I have watched many videos of the A340-600 made from CLS and neither does the nosegear on such airplanes turn left nor right with respect to the input from whoever is flying with a stick... take a look at these videos observing the nosegear:

Like I said, that's the only imperfection with the A340-600... Is there not a fix for this?

My aim, is my dream, is to aspire, is to make it real; to fly as a Professional Certified Commercial Pilot.

The A340-600 is my number 1 bird

Posted Image

#2 Plexi1

Plexi1

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:FSX, PCs and everything related to these

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

ehm but the nosegear does turn in the video :mellow:

but I´ll check it when I am home and see if I can find anything that could prevent it from turning, my first idea would be a problem with your aircraft.cfg

can you please send me your aircraft.cfg of the A340-600 via PM please ?
Greetings

Gilbert Friemelt

Posted Image

#3 Princinto

Princinto

• Approved Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

Yes, it turns on the A340... but only when the rudder is used... not the aileron WHEN GOING AROUND CORNERS OR TAXIING IN GENERAL... watch Qatar makes its turn unto the taxi path... It (nosegear) did not turn (using the ailerons-joystick). However, it did for the MD 81/82. See attachment in email with cfg.

The nosegear on the MD 81/82 turns with the rudder and aileron (on ground); mostly with the ailerons (when taxiing) whilst assuming corners. The A340-600 nosegear turns only with the rudder, but not when I turn corners using the joystick (ailerons). Observe the videos again.

My aim, is my dream, is to aspire, is to make it real; to fly as a Professional Certified Commercial Pilot.

Posted Image

#4 Plexi1

Plexi1

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:FSX, PCs and everything related to these

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

Ok, I just checked it, the nose wheel turns when you use the rudder but not when you use the ailerons and this is exactly how it should work and it is exactly the same as with the MD80
Greetings

Gilbert Friemelt

Posted Image

#5 Princinto

Princinto

• Approved Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Awww! bummer! :blink:

Well, for the MD 81/82 the nosegear turns both with the rudder and aileron, but not for the A340-600 is where only the nosegear turns whilst the rudder is used and not the ailerons ever, AND this is how it should work? Ummm, like I said, that's the only unrealistic thing for me about this airplane.

Ahhh! :P anyway, I hope eventually in the future this will change about my favourite jet... ''a full animated nosegear derived from the input of both rudder and ailerons''...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users