• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ETOPS

ETOPS

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hi,

the file located inside the "767 Manual" zip-file seems to be the easy flight model for the Boeing 747. Name and Aircraft.cfg entry say "747" insted of "767".

Why I decided to use the easy flight model:
To use the CLS 767 with FS Passengers I want to make smooth touchdowns (100-200 fpm). So I attached the trim to an analog input device. That worked well but the autopilot isn't able to deal with it. So it seems I have to use the easy flightmodel to get rid of this problem.

Kind regards

ETOPS

--(E)ngines (T)urn (O)r (P)assengers (S)wim--

#2 ETOPS

ETOPS

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:22 AM

Once again:

You sent the WRONG file for the easy flight model. It's for the 747 instead the 767. It feels a bit odd to see questions about purchasing your products answered immediately while request for support gets ignored.
I am waiting for two days now and I don't mind waiting some more days. But A little feedback like "we will take a look at it" or "please wait, your problem will be dealt with as soon as we find time" would be nice.

#3 Plexi1

Plexi1

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:FSX, PCs and everything related to these

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Sorry, it seems that Albert is busy, I will check that.

Edit:

I just checked the package and all files are ok.

Where did you get them ?
Greetings

Gilbert Friemelt

Posted Image

#4 ETOPS

ETOPS

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

Sorry, it seems that Albert is busy, I will check that.

Edit:

I just checked the package and all files are ok.

Where did you get them ?

I bought the 767 here (to support CLS). Looks like I got a wrong manual (CLS742_manual\CLS_747_manual_v3\Easy FDE\manually\FSX) in addition to the 767 manual. How did this get onto my HDD. I don't even own this Product???
But after taking a further look at the other files I got, I found the easy flight model and even more important: I found a workaround to use an analog input device with the 767 trim. :-) So I can continue to use the original model.
(Touchdown with 107 ft/m yesterday- FS Passengers gets you extra points for such smooth landings.)

Anyways, problem solved and I should have taken a closer look at the files I got after purchase.

#5 Plexi1

Plexi1

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:FSX, PCs and everything related to these

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

that sounds good :) maybe you simply downloaded the manual for the 747 accidentially
Greetings

Gilbert Friemelt

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users