Boeing 747-200/300 Version1.5

Release date

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jacob

Jacob

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:My Interests and Hobbies are, Sailing a 50Ft Yacht on Sydney Harbour nearly every Tuesday.<br />Restoring and owning a Classic Car and 2 Classic Motor Bikes, for relaxing I use Flight-Sim and also do a lot of travelling

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

Last year the anouncement was made that the Boeing 747-200/300 version 1.5 is in development since then in the forum it has been mentioned that this would be released soon, it has been more than 12 months now and there still i s no release date, is the program ever to come out and what is the hold up, at one stage there was a tentative mention of a March 2012 release.

Come on Albert there are a lot of forum members also waiting for some positive news on this topic.

#2 Plexi1

Plexi1

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:FSX, PCs and everything related to these

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:00 AM

Yes the 747 V1.5 will come. The development of the BAe took all our time and there was just no time left for the 747.
Greetings

Gilbert Friemelt

Posted Image

#3 williebarry

williebarry

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:34 PM

Will it ever be available because i have been waiting months for this?

#4 Plexi1

Plexi1

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:FSX, PCs and everything related to these

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

yes it will, things got pretty busy because of the BAe146 development, 747 will definitely come.
Greetings

Gilbert Friemelt

Posted Image

#5 Sandbag01

Sandbag01

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

It is now februari 2013, so I wonder the update will ever come...? <_<

Best Regards,

Harry

Best Regards,

Harry

#6 Jacob

Jacob

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:My Interests and Hobbies are, Sailing a 50Ft Yacht on Sydney Harbour nearly every Tuesday.<br />Restoring and owning a Classic Car and 2 Classic Motor Bikes, for relaxing I use Flight-Sim and also do a lot of travelling

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:36 AM

I have given up of the Boeing 747/200/300 v1.5 ever being released in my opinion this has become a ongoing saga we are now in the second quarter of 2013, and it is now 9 months since our Root Admin Gilbert Friemelt made the statement that it will definitely come.

Regards.
Jacob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users