Support For Bae146 Aircraft

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 High Iron

High Iron

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

I purchased the BAE146 directly from CLS and not Just Flight to give direct support to CLS.

Since I did not purchase from Just Flight directly, I am not offered any support which makes sense. The issue as I'm sure by now CLS is aware of is in regards to Prepar3D compatibility. The product when installed in Prepar3D as it was marketed for is missing multiple sounds and warnings in the cockpit. It is no longer being marketed as compatible with Prepar3D by Just Flight. The reason stated was the developers (CLS) could not solve the issue. When I try to submit a support ticket, I just get looped around back to the registration key and download link.

I do not have FSX installed and only use Prepar3D. If the aircraft is now found to be incompatible after purchase what am I to do? Some folks on the Just Flight forums were asking for refunds. I'm not sure what their outcomes were as they were being directed to contact them through support. I do not have this luxury as I purchased direct through CLS. I believe I once saw a BAE 146 support topic here on CLS, was it removed or is my memory incorrect? Any comments on this issue would be helpful.

Cheers,

Thad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users