• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 steman

steman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:06 AM

Hello everybody,
I have problems with the Livery manager too.
First time I used it worked and I have downloaded few liveries (just one or two per model/engine combination)
Then, when I tried to use it again it didn't work.
Same error message that some other users reported.

So I have read this thread and tried to do the same:
created the downloads folder, filled it with unzipped livery files.
Run the manager, select correct FS version and path, I try click on "Add downloaded liveries"
or to select liveries but nothing happens.

In the end I cannot get the livery manager to see the downloaded liveries.
How can I get it working?

Thanks

Stefano

#12 steman

steman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:46 AM

sorry, double post.

Stefano

Edited by steman, 18 December 2007 - 01:26 AM.

#13 Jonathan

Jonathan

StarCaptain

• Members
  • 2013 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

Hi Stefano,

I will let the team knows about this problem smile.gif
Best Regards,

#14 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts
  • Interests:Aviation

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:11 AM

hey Stefano,

So you are saying the zips are unzipped in the downloads folder, but the manager doesnt recognize them?

If so its most likely that the hierarchie within the downloads folder isnt correct. I will make a quick tutorial so you can check your procedures. will get it done in 2 hours or so.
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Commercial Level Simulations
Posted Image

#15 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:32 AM

Check the tutorial here:

http://www.commercia...er_tutorial.jpg
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Posted Image

#16 steman

steman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:36 PM

Thank you very much.
Now it works.
The problem was that the folders "TEMP" and "IMAGES" were missing.
I notice the lack of the "downloads" folder and I created it manually but I overlooked the other two.

Ciao

Stefano

#17 GundamWZero

GundamWZero

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

When I used the Livery manager, I wound up with "shiny" aircraft....no textures at all. What would be the cause of that?

#18 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:42 AM

Can you explain a bit more please (aircraft type, FS version etc).
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Posted Image

#19 Jacob

Jacob

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:My Interests and Hobbies are, Sailing a 50Ft Yacht on Sydney Harbour nearly every Tuesday.<br />Restoring and owning a Classic Car and 2 Classic Motor Bikes, for relaxing I use Flight-Sim and also do a lot of travelling

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:41 PM

Hello Albert

Earlier this month I bought and tried to install Sydney-CLS-185, I have been in contact with you and Aaron regarding the installation problems that I experienced see forum, and I have also been in personal contact with Aaron by email trying to sort out the problem.
As a trial with Aarons permission I then installed the FSX version of Sydney-CLS-185 in FlightSim X Deluxe with the FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack, into my Laptop, the installation of the FSX version of CLS-185 was succesful.

I then decided and informed Aaron of this, to reconfigure my desk-top computer, by expanding the C: drive partition of my hard-drive so that I could install FlightSim X Deluxe and FlightSim X Acceleration Expansion Pack in the C: drive partition, I completed this Friday September 28, I can assure you this was a major job.

So late yesterday I attempted to install Sydney-CLS-185 in my desktop, but it will not install due to after inserting the License Key: , and click next, I get the message program is allready installed, this program has never been installed in this desk-top computer so what is going on, does the License Key has to be revalidated becayse I installed it as a trial in my Laptop, I expect you to rectify this situation so that I can install the program in this desk-top computer.

I now find that I have the same problem with CLS-190-747 200/300 when I tried to reinstall this program, also after inserting the Licese Key:, I again get the message that the program is allready installed, well both tprograms are NOT in Flight-Sim X, or in my Control Panel-Programs-Programs Features, I paid good money for these 2 programs from CLS and expect a better service then I have been getting, I find it crazy that after Un-installing these programs in either computer, these problems arise

Regards.
Jacob

Edited by Albert_Bouwman, 30 September 2008 - 03:54 AM.

#20 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:53 AM

Jacob,

the licenses can only be used on 1 pc at the same time. So they can only be used once, unless you uninstall with that specific license to unlock the key.
I will unlock both licenses, but please dont post them on the forum anymore as that will give others the ability to use your licenses.
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users