Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts
  • Interests:Aviation

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

Hello,

When you have problems with the livery manager please:

1. Make sure you have the right FS version selected. After opening the program, always select the FS (bottom). Even if you go searching online after it.
2. If searching online ends up in an error, try download the livery manually via our downloadsite, and install it via the manager.
3. If none of the search online liveries work, please check the FS selected. And make sure you have the base package of the aircraft installed.

4. Please do not modify the standard installation of our product, if you change folder names, it will cause the livery manager to stop working.
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Commercial Level Simulations
Posted Image

#2 swiss1

swiss1

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:02 PM

In your download link :Manual and livery manager, the folder"downloads" is missing.
If you create the folder "downloads" in the CLS_livery_manager folder and put your unzipped liveries inside , the manager works!

#3 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:45 PM

I just checked, but its there. You sure you didnt delete did? Or did the manager delete it while progressing (that could be a bug)
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Posted Image

#4 Lead balloon

Lead balloon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:51 PM

Dear Albert, up to now I've had no problems downloading the liveries by searching for them online. Now when I try to do so, the progress bar goes through the motions of downloading the livery, but having done so claims that "the file cannot be found". Not to be thwarted, I tried installing the liveries via the download folder in the livery manager. Whilst the relevant livery appeared in the list to be downloaded, as soon as I pressed "Install" an error message "invalid file name" appeared. In the first case, why does the search for liveries on line function return a "file not found message" when it did not do so before? In the second case, what am I doing wrong?

#5 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:17 AM

sounds a bit like the file isnt there. Is this with all liveries or just one specific one?
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Posted Image

#6 Lead balloon

Lead balloon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:28 AM

Dear Albert, the problem I had was with A330-200 for China Eastern and A330-300 for Cathay. I've now tried another approach. I downloaded the relevant zip files from the download mirror, unzipped, placed in the download folder of the Livery Manager and, lo and behold, the liveries were installed! Sorry to have troubled you.

#7 destroyer77

destroyer77

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:46 AM

Hi everybody!
Well,I'm new on this Forum,and I've a problem with the Liveries Manager.
I download the Liverie,I put it in the "downloads"folders,and when I lauch the manager,I've this message"File not Found".
Somebody can help me? mellow.gif
My name is Vincent,and I'm thirteen.I'm French,so excuse my very,very poor English!
Best regards,
Destroyer wink.gif
(Okey,its resolved.Sorry for my stupid reply dry.gif )

Edited by destroyer77, 09 October 2007 - 05:44 AM.

#8 emerald_flag

emerald_flag

• Approved Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:24 PM

i just purchased the a330 and a340 package and some of the liveries wont down load through the manager or online and im trying the combi packs only

#9 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:12 PM

does it work when you manually download the package from our download files, unzip in the downloads folder of your manager, and run the livery manager on it?
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Posted Image

#10 emerald_flag

emerald_flag

• Approved Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (Albert_Bouwman @ Nov 7 2007, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does it work when you manually download the package from our download files, unzip in the downloads folder of your manager, and run the livery manager on it?

i just got it working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users