• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mariano

Mariano

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:33 PM

Hello everyone.

Today, I uninstalled CLS Sydney, and after I restarted FSX, all the ground and water textures for the whole world were missing, together with all my World of AI traffic. All I can see is airport buildings and taxiway and runway textures (I guess I see the latter because I have FSX Texture Boost.) I tried re-installing CLS Sydney but it didn't help. I don't know what else to do.
Can anyone help me bring these back so I do not have to uninstall and re-install FSX and all its add-ons?

Please help!
Thank you very much,

Mariano

#2 Sydney2006

Sydney2006

StarCaptain

• CLS_member
  • 810 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hello Marino,

I'm not sure why this happened to you, our program does not deal with any of the ground or water textures for the whole world. Unless anyone has any ideas I can only see a re-install as a solution.

Aaron.

#3 Mariano

Mariano

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Sydney2006 @ Mar 2 2008, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Marino,

I'm not sure why this happened to you, our program does not deal with any of the ground or water textures for the whole world. Unless anyone has any ideas I can only see a re-install as a solution.

Aaron.

Aron,

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't know what happened either. Do you happen to know where the AI traffic might have gone? If you have the resources / time / will to test an uninstall of the scenery in one of CLS's computers, please let me know if this happenes to you too. Once again, thank you for your help.

Mariano

#4 Sydney2006

Sydney2006

StarCaptain

• CLS_member
  • 810 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:06 PM

Hello Mariano,

We have done a test un-install for FSX and we were not able to reproduce the same problem that you stated above.

Aaron.

#5 Mariano

Mariano

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (Sydney2006 @ Mar 3 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Mariano,

We have done a test un-install for FSX and we were not able to reproduce the same problem that you stated above.

Aaron.

Thank you very much Aaron. I appreciate all the help! I will keep working on it.

Mariano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users