9 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan

Jonathan

StarCaptain

• Members
  • 2013 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

Dear customer,

If you get "File Not Found" error that means the installerinfo for the livery is missing, please report which livery that has the "File Not Found" error in this topic. We will re-upload the livery with the missing installerinfo and also we can attach the installerinfo for the livery so that you don't have to re-download the livery again.

> Installing the Installerinfo

Close down CLS Livery Manager first before you do this.

Copy the file to the your "My Documents/shop_download/downloads/liveryfoldername" copy to the livery folder name that contains the file of the livery that has the "File Not Found" error.

Then open CLS Livery Manager and go to the livery that previously got the "File Not Found" error and it should work by now.

Thanks
Best Regards,

#2 fufuo

fufuo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:21 PM

Many of the liveries result in a 'File Not Found' error. For example:

Qatar Airways (OC) - A330-200/300
Qatar Airways (NC) - A330-200

Please fix this issue.

Dear customer,

If you get "File Not Found" error that means the installerinfo for the livery is missing, please report which livery that has the "File Not Found" error in this topic. We will re-upload the livery with the missing installerinfo and also we can attach the installerinfo for the livery so that you don't have to re-download the livery again.

> Installing the Installerinfo

Close down CLS Livery Manager first before you do this.

Copy the file to the your "My Documents/shop_download/downloads/liveryfoldername" copy to the livery folder name that contains the file of the livery that has the "File Not Found" error.

Then open CLS Livery Manager and go to the livery that previously got the "File Not Found" error and it should work by now.

Thanks

#3 zherin

zherin

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:37 AM

Can you provide a more specific explanation of what file to put where and exactly how to manually get around this. The installer worked fine for me for all the A332's and up until the first few A333's. The rest of the 333's and the 340's get the installerinfo.txt error.

#4 zherin

zherin

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:40 AM

The installerinfo files are indeed in the zips how come the LM isn't recognizing it's there?

#5 Jonathan

Jonathan

StarCaptain

• Members
  • 2013 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:54 AM

Hi,

What error did you get?

The installerinfo is not a zip file, you will need to extract it.
Best Regards,

#6 zherin

zherin

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:47 AM

No, I know that. It's within the zip file is what I meant...just like it is with the ones that work (like the A332's I mentioned that install through the Livery Manager without a problem). In the LM, I install via "Search Liveries Online." All worked okay until I got to the Philippine A333 and all the liveries below that and none of the A340 liveries work because I get a message saying the installinfo.txt cannot be found and to check the path. I tried to manually download the zips to place them in the download folder and install from there (and out of curiosity checked to see if the installinfo.txt was in the zip file) (and it was)...so how come the LM can't locate it? But even so, can't install the liveries manually because the LM doesn't see the zip files in the download folder.

#7 zherin

zherin

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:48 AM

Hi,

What error did you get?

The installerinfo is not a zip file, you will need to extract it.

Extract the installerinfo file and place it WHERE and then do WHAT? Can you give me complete instructions to work around this bug?

#8 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts
  • Interests:Aviation

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:41 AM

Hello Zherin

I think we are confusing errors here. File not found means that "a" file is not found. We noticed that third party painters not always include the installerinfo textfile, this is causing this error for example. But, there are more reasons. All CLS repaints have this file obviously. In your case, the problem is not in the repaint, but in the installation of the product. I just tried the Phil. A333 and it works without problem. I think the error means that it cannot find the CLS product folder. Have you by any chance changed any of the folder names of the product?

If not, contact me via the support@commerciallevel.nl and I will try to help you with the base installation to see whats wrong there.

One last note, the repaints that are manually downloaded to the downloads folder of the manager need to be unzipped. otherwise the manager wont read them.
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Commercial Level Simulations
Posted Image

#9 Victor88

Victor88

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Northwest A330-300
A330-200

and on a side note: which engine types are those under?

#10 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts
  • Interests:Aviation

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

Do you get the file error? Send over the license key please to support@commerciallevel.nl so we can provide a newer version of the livery manager.
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Commercial Level Simulations
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users