747-200 Vc Panel Issues

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 royal11

royal11

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

Looks like you are missing the textures. Can you let us know where you bought the product? Did you run the installer and have it install directly to FSX? Last, does this happen with addon liveries or the CLS livery itself as well?

#12 Spirit Flyer

Spirit Flyer

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:41 PM

Oh my goodness,

I just loaded the new window texture that clears up the contrast (thumbs up!) but the holes are back in the VC and the fmc texture missing, exactly the same as the picture in the first post. What do I do now??

I had the same thing when I first bought the aircraft a year ago, got it fixed (don't remember how) but now its back! Do I have to uninstall and install again?

Thanks,

Stephen
Kind regards,
Stephen

i7-2600K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, ASUS P8P67-B3 Deluxe MB, Zotac 580 GTX OC @ 900Mhz, 8g Mushkin Redline 1600mhz DDR3 @ 6-8-6-24, Corsair Modular 850w PSU, 2 x G.Skill 120g SSDs, 640g, 500g & 1000g HDs, Fatal1ty X-Fi Xtreme Audio/ Bose sound, W7-64 Home, TR5 Pro, 40 inch LCD, Saitek yoke, pedals and stick, CM HAF 942 case.

#13 Spirit Flyer

Spirit Flyer

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

I just applied the suggestions earlier in this thread and made the changes Missi made. They worked. All missing textures are back. Here is what was suggested:

Seems something Lvar confliction is occuring. Though I don't know the reason for this conflict, anyway you can fix it by simple
edit of some of initial file. You don't need re-install anymore. Below is the proccess of solution.

1. Shut down FS9 or FSX. (Because following operation should be done without FS running.)

2. Find "cls742_config.ini" and "cls742INS_config.ini" from ...\Flight Simulator 2004\Gauges folder. those *ini files are text file so you can open and edit
by text editor like word pad or note pad.

3. After open those initial file. please edit the number of Value_34= and Value_35=

The case of "cls742_config.ini"

Value_34=1.
Value_35=0.

The case of "cls742INS_config.ini"

Value_34=0.
Value_35=1.

4. Save those edit. then start FS9 or FSX.

5. After Strat of FS, don't use recorded old flight situation with CLS747 . You need to make new flight with CLS747
Kind regards,
Stephen

i7-2600K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, ASUS P8P67-B3 Deluxe MB, Zotac 580 GTX OC @ 900Mhz, 8g Mushkin Redline 1600mhz DDR3 @ 6-8-6-24, Corsair Modular 850w PSU, 2 x G.Skill 120g SSDs, 640g, 500g & 1000g HDs, Fatal1ty X-Fi Xtreme Audio/ Bose sound, W7-64 Home, TR5 Pro, 40 inch LCD, Saitek yoke, pedals and stick, CM HAF 942 case.

#14 Brian.H

Brian.H

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

Gents.

I have the same panel problem as Spirit Flyer. It occurs after several flights and the only fix seems to be a full reinstall of the aircraft.
I have checked both the .ini files as suggested, and they did not require amending. I have in the past purchased most of your products and this is the first major problem I have encounted.
I trust that a fix for this problem is forthcoming soonest.

regards.

Brian.H

#15 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts
  • Interests:Aviation

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:31 AM

Hey Brian,

FSX or FS9? Have you restarted the flightsim?
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Commercial Level Simulations
Posted Image

#16 Brian.H

Brian.H

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:46 AM

Hey Brian,

FSX or FS9? Have you restarted the flightsim?

Sorry. I have FSX and yes I have restarted fltsim many time with negative results.

#17 Albert_Bouwman

Albert_Bouwman

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 6368 posts
  • Interests:Aviation

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:00 AM

where did you purchase the 747? please email me at support@commerciallevel.nl with your license.
Cheers,

Albert Bouwman
Commercial Level Simulations
Posted Image

#18 peter197

peter197

• Approved Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:30 AM

Looks like you are missing the textures. Can you let us know where you bought the product? Did you run the installer and have it install directly to FSX? Last, does this happen with addon liveries or the CLS livery itself as well?

Hi,
I suffered the same problem,after 4-6 weeks,and I bought it from Just Flight,via download.I found that I still had the gaps in the FMC,and VC(but not the INS?Strange to what everyone else is saying),so when Iedited the gauges like "Missi" had said it worked.
Also,the guy who said their VC is black,install,service pack 1 of the simulator,it sorted out the problem for me.
Peter

#19 Bogs!

Bogs!

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:32 AM

Hi all !

I'm replying because I have the exact same problem as Albert_Bouwman :
I just purchased the 747 classic today directly from the website. I'm running windows XP and FSX. I downloaded perfectly well both 747 200/300 and Freighter via the installers (specifying proper settings for XP/FSX). Before I even started FSX and tried the CLS 747 I launched Livery Manager to get at least 1 or 2 ones. I just clicked to download Alitalia/KLM default textures. It said to me instantly "install ok"... why not.
Then I started FSX and discovered the total blackout VC and flaps rails protections (below wings) ! I have looked into the folders to check the read/write attributes and I discovered that the Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CLS_B747_textures folder contained mostly complete black textures, plus many textures I couldn't even see/open with paint, saying "Drawing failed"... ???

I'm kinda disappointed for a first run to need a full reinstall... but I'll do it to check if this solves the problem. Since I had no error message while downloading or unpacking files, I really don't understand where the problem is !

Hope to solve this quick and for a long time...

#20 Plexi1

Plexi1

StarCaptain

• Root Admin
  • 1012 posts
  • Interests:FSX, PCs and everything related to these

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

you can´t open every texture with Paint, you will only see a completely black picture since Paint can´t read every texture format.

Look for a folder called CLS_B747_Textures and try copying it´s content to the repaint folder of your choice and see if it works.
Greetings

Gilbert Friemelt

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users