• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 captaincharbel

captaincharbel

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:01 PM

Hi All,

I have the Airbus long haul products from CLS/Just Flight (A330/A340-200/300 & A340-500/600) running on FSX Acceleration with Windows 7.

Now, I noticed when I enable DX10 compatability on FSX, all of my CLS/Just Flight add-ons go white, No livery whatsoever. When I read on the back of the case, it stated that these products are only SP2 Compatiable.

My question is, Is there some sought of patch or upgrade available which will allow these products to be compatiable on Windows 7 DX10 Compatiable, FSX acceleration.

Your earliest responses would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Regards,

Captain Charbel.
B)

#2 higgi91

higgi91

Captain

• CLS_member
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

No sorry, its totally different coding to make it DX10 compatible.

Dan.
Posted Image

#3 captaincharbel

captaincharbel

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:57 AM

Hey Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

Though would CLS be releasing the Airbus long haul products or other CLS products in a DX10 compatiability format for FSX in future.

CLS have created some of the best products for FSX and with computers becoming more powerful with the latest computer specs. and costing less to purchase, It would be a shame if myself or other flight simmers are not able to use the best of CLS products because they are not DX10 compatiable.

I do hope CLS does create the software in a DX10 compatiable format in future because I pretty much have no choice but to return my CLS products and purchase other products which are DX10 compatiable.

Thanks for your assistance anyways Dan.

Regards,
Captain Charbel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users