|Datum: 10-02-2013 1st week winner is Hawaiian A330-200|
|Facebook Repaint Manager promotion!|
The first week winner is Hawaiian A330-200! This livery will be created by CLS and will be uploaded to the Repaint Manager shortly. If you do not have the Repaint Manager, check it out by clicking here. We will inform you via Facebook and CLS website when the livery has been uploaded.
Always wanted a specific livery to be painted on one of our aircraft? This is your chance! To promote our Repaint Manager, we are accepting livery requests on our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/commerciallevel
Every week, our highly skilled painters will create the livery with the most LIKES. The livery will be uploaded to our Repaint Manager for all users to download. Then the cycle starts all over again, so you can re-submit if you did not win. But make sure to get lots of Likes!
Posting your request is easy. Go to our Facebook page and leave a reply with the requested livery (in the topic opened for this week). Also include a link to a picture of the livery. You can start sending in requests at this very moment. The first winner will be known on sunday.
We look forward to painting your request!
There are a few simple rules.
1. The livery must be a real world airline
2. The livery cannot be a special livery due legal restrictions (for example, no Disney requests)
3. The request should involve a CLS aircraft
4. Requests only participate in the specific week. Afterwards you can resubmit if you did not win.
5. CLS has the end decision in which request will be created.
The CLS Team
|Sitemap | Copyright & Privacy Statement | W