||A300 / A310 / Beluga
Welcome to the Airbus Collection product featuring the A300-600R, A310 series and the Beluga!|
FS2004 and FSX compatible! Please note this product is not compatible with DX10 preview mode.
Welcome to a fine package! This Airbus Package includes 3 of our Airbus fleet, which are:
- A310 series
This package brings those unique planes all together in one installation. Giving the virtual pilot hours and hours of fun. Always wanted to be a cargo pilot? But also flying passengers someday? This package includes both Cargo and Passanger planes, aswell as a military model and a demonstration model!
A list of features:
- Dynamic wingviews
- Dynamic shine
- Dynamic wingflex
- XML gear, wheels stay flat on the ground
- Opening passenger and cargo doors
- Special cargo models with opening cargo doors and cargo included!
- A320 fuselage inside the Beluga
- 3D air stairs (Beluga excluded)
- 3D pushback truck
- Full Virtual Cockpit
- 2D panel with custom gauges, perfect for easy flying (FMC not included)
- Highly realistic flight dynamics optimized for all different aircraft variants.
- Surfaces droop once hydrolics are gone
- Paint kit for all aircrafts
- Military model with animated fueling pods!
- Demonstration model by EADS with fuelboom (animated)
- Highly realistic artwork
- Super detailed airframes
- The panel is easy to fly, no complex systems such as FMC included. The panel is perfect for those who just want to fly without hours of programming!
We invite you to have a look at the screenshots of the product (click the images tab).
This product and manual is not provided from, or endorsed by Airbus Industrie, or any airline in any way.
Any exact similarities between this manual and Commercial Level Simulations aircraft to actually aircraft, procedures, or airline carriers are strictly coincidental.
All copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.
The procedures contained within are the Commercial Level Simulations interpretation of generic flight operations. These procedures are not always accurate in all situations.
All diagrams have been either been recreated to mimic actual procedures or scenarios, or remain the copyrights of the respective owners. The purpose of the manual is not to claim ownership of the procedures or diagrams herein, rather, to show flight operations of the airbus based on available information.This manual is not intended for real world flight.
Commercial Level Simulations aircraft are intended as a payware add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.
Copyright 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011 - Commercial Level Simulations
All rights reserved
|Sitemap | Copyright & Privacy Statement | W